This is a good problem to have as it means you have built a successful business.
Some of the questions we get asked as the accountants to businesses (and we have the answers for you) are as follows:
- When should we sell?
- Should we sell all the business or part?
- Who should we use to sell?
- How should we offer the business for sale?
- Should we offer the business to the existing management team?
- Should we offer employees share incentives to lock them in?
- Can we identify our likely successor or buyers?
- How can we structure the sale to maximise our return and minimise our tax?
- Should we run an Enterprise Management Incentive Scheme?
- What are phantom shares?
- What are loans notes?
- How do I get security on a deferred sale?
We will of course need to meet you and understand your business and aims before we can answer these questions.
If you would like further information please contact Michael Hart in Exeter on 01392 494904 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.