Accounts for sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and charities
We can prepare your annual accounts in compliance with legislation by either extracting the information from your computer software (such as Sage, QuickBooks or Xero) or using manual records such as bank statements, sales and purchase invoices.
If you are a limited company, there is a statutory deadline to file your annual accounts at Companies House within nine months of your year end. The Company will also need to file a tax return based on those accounts and pay any Corporation Tax in the same period. We can assist you with all these tasks from our local Exeter office.
If your business is growing or larger then we can help you prepare monthly accounts and cashflow projections. The advantage of management information is that you can monitor your business much more carefully and make decisions at the most effective time. Nearly all successful business produce monthly figures and use them to improve performance and help with planning.
We can help produce your monthly accounts assisting your own financial team or we can prepare them on your behalf in effect providing you with a part time Financial Controller or Finance Director. We can visit you monthly or quarterly to go through the figures and suggest improvements based on our experience of other businesses. We can also benchmark you against other similar businesses.
We can provide a fixed cost for producing monthly or annual accounts and you can pay by standing order if you prefer.
Reasons to chose Kirk Hills:
- We have a high number of profitable and entrepreneurial clients based around Exeter and further afield whom we have helped to grow their business.
- Our clients tell us that we provide an excellent, timely, cost effective service.
- We are very good at tax planning.
- Most of our team have worked for Kirk Hills for many years. This is a good sign and clients like to deal with the same person and not be moved around.
- We continually update our knowledge so will always be working with the latest accounting and tax laws.
- We use the latest Iris software to produce accounts for clients and are a paperless office.
- We are one of the leadings firms of accountants in Exeter.
Please contact us for further advice on how our management accounts service could benefit your business.